Monday, February 13, 2012

It's 8:00, oh @#$&*!!

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the clock and decided that I'd shut my eyes just for a few more minutes.  Next thing you know I wake up in a panic at 8:00 AM! The bus comes at 8:23! The kids still need to eat, I still need to make lunches, make sure everyone has everything and make sure my little man actually goes potty before he leaves!  Of course he decides he's going to boycott any food I give him, so I actually have to pull out the big guns and put some privileges on the line to get him to eat.  If it were lunch or dinner, fine, don't eat, but as they say, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day."  So yes, I threaten games and toys to fill the belly.  It worked!  Victory!  Kids are fed, dressed and ready to go with not a minute to spare.  Fewww!

It was one of those mornings.  I was running around, but my body was still sleeping.  Just a bumbling idiot trying to get the day started.  It's an hour later and I still don't feel awake yet.  I'm hoping a shower cures me.

Today's post was actually suppose to show you what the kids ended up doing for Valentine's Day, but it would help if I actually had the Valentines to show you.  I haven't finished them yet.  So I guess,  I will show you tomorrow.

Hope your day started more smoothly than mine!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...