Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just For Fun

Sometimes I think it's fun just to read a bit about the person behind the blog, so I thought I'd share a few random things about me and follow up with a few of my favorite things.

I married my high school sweetheart.
I take Irish dance lessons.
I drink chai tea latte every morning, sometimes three.
I go to the bus stop in my pajamas.
I prefer artisan/costume jewelry instead of fine jewelry like diamonds or pearls.
My favorite shows are: Ellen, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother.  And I may be guilty of getting sucked into my kids' shows. Phineas & Ferb is my fave...and did you catch the Wizards finale? Wait, how old am I? Oh, and of course a dose of HGTV.
If I could choose to repeat one vacation it would be to Capri, Italy.
*  I love bagel shop bagels and bagel shop cream cheese.
I love a good meal! I mean a really good meal with my hubby or a group of friends!

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Favorite Starbucks drink - 1 pump vanilla latte
Go To Wine - Red Diamond Merlot
Favorite Movies - Comedies 
All Time Favorite Movie - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Desserts - Ice cream in general, but current favorite is Starbucks Mocha Frappucino Ice Cream.  Also LOVE flourless chocolate cake, soooo good!
New Favorite Cookie - Archer Farms Dark Chocolate & Caramel Indulgent Cookies (having one right now)...and you can find them at My Favorite Store - Target
Favorite Vacations
South Haven, MI
Harbor Springs, MI
San Francisco/Wine Country
Italy

And I LOVE Plumberry Pie Readers!
If you don't want to miss a post, go to the sidebar and do one of three things.
  1. Sign up for an email feed to send you an email every time there's a new post.
  2. Sign up for an RSS feed.
  3. Sign up "to join the site".  This is great, especially if you don't want to clog up your email, it will go to your Google account and help you keep track of all the blogs you read.
Oh, and I LOVE your comments too!
Happy Wednesday!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. I "kind of " married my high school sweetheart, too (it's kind of a long story, remind me to tell you sometime:)~
    I don't Irish dance - but I tap dance with the best of 'em. :-)
    TOTALLY prefer costume jewelry - don't even own any "real" stuff - aside from my wedding ring.
    Ellen is one of my favorite people.
    And bagel shops -- oh, yeah! (Where are you...? Do you have Noah's Bagels where you are??? One of my favorite places!!!)

    And now I need to go there because I'm desperately craving a bagel! :)~
    Good post, Kim! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bec. Can't wait to hear that story about your "kind of" high school sweetheart:). I've never heard of Noah's Bagels. I'll have to check into that!!

      Delete
  2. Love you Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, I've also have been known to show up at the bus stop in pajamas, not sure the other mothers even noticed! Great list! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family. They are hilarious. Have you seen New Girl? You'd probably like it too, same type of comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the bus stop in PJ's!! That is SOOO me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...